Koodo Community

Community

anime

Userlevel 1
Japanese anime for koodo moible should be more anime for koodo moible

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I agree! And while we're on the subject, there should be more trousers for lamp posts too!
Userlevel 7
If you like anime, just stream or download it... Don't get me wrong, anime is cool but this is 99.9% not gonna happen.
Userlevel 1
Thank you my question was is koodo getting phone in the market bilt in anime only in my dreams lol but thanks I'm grateful for ancer? ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

Thank you my question was is koodo getting phone in the market bilt in anime only in my dreams l...

I don't think any phone in the world has that built in, so not very likely Koodo will be the first. They don't make phones, they just supply the SIM cards 🙂
Userlevel 2
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

Thank you my question was is koodo getting phone in the market bilt in anime only in my dreams l...

The only phone I can think of is the Sony Xperia Hatsune Miku edition smartphone, but it's only available in Japan I believe.
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

I here you as anime fan we need make voices herd for all nations and clear you see we are making the world in a butter plice please lisn to us we are helping koodo.com out all we are asking for anime voices to be herd thanks lot I hope this works out for you
Userlevel 6
Do any North American phones come with anime? Out of curiosity. I don't think so. That seems like a thing more likely with Asian phones. Do you mean you'd like icon & wallpapers in an anime style? That'd be interesting, but likely won't happen to North American phones. You can probably download some themes for Android devices though.
Userlevel 2
The app store in any phone would depend on the kind of phone. You can get anime things through said appstore/playstore/etc. The fact that youre on the Koodo network shouldnt have anything to do with anime.
Userlevel 1
I second Lamp post trousers!
Userlevel 2
OK let's put Lamp post trousers to a vote!!! LOL