Koodo Community

anime

Userlevel 1
Japanese anime for koodo moible should be more anime for koodo moible

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I agree! And while we're on the subject, there should be more trousers for lamp posts too!
Userlevel 6
If you like anime, just stream or download it... Don't get me wrong, anime is cool but this is 99.9% not gonna happen.
Userlevel 1
Thank you my question was is koodo getting phone in the market bilt in anime only in my dreams lol but thanks I'm grateful for ancer? ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thank you my question was is koodo getting phone in the market bilt in anime only in my dreams l...I don't think any phone in the world has that built in, so not very likely Koodo will be the first. They don't make phones, they just supply the SIM cards 🙂
Userlevel 2
Thank you my question was is koodo getting phone in the market bilt in anime only in my dreams l...The only phone I can think of is the Sony Xperia Hatsune Miku edition smartphone, but it's only available in Japan I believe.
Thank you my question was is koodo getting phone in the market bilt in anime only in my dreams l...I here you as anime fan we need make voices herd for all nations and clear you see we are making the world in a butter plice please lisn to us we are helping koodo.com out all we are asking for anime voices to be herd thanks lot I hope this works out for you
Userlevel 6
Do any North American phones come with anime? Out of curiosity. I don't think so. That seems like a thing more likely with Asian phones. Do you mean you'd like icon & wallpapers in an anime style? That'd be interesting, but likely won't happen to North American phones. You can probably download some themes for Android devices though.
Userlevel 2
The app store in any phone would depend on the kind of phone. You can get anime things through said appstore/playstore/etc. The fact that youre on the Koodo network shouldnt have anything to do with anime.
Userlevel 1
I second Lamp post trousers!
Userlevel 2
OK let's put Lamp post trousers to a vote!!! LOL