Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Activated phone but data does not work

when activating my unlocked phone i accidently pressed it was allready a koodo phone now i can text and call and my sim card works for that but no data and all the previous owners stuff is still on it. i would like my phone to all be changed over to be bbm and all that jazz how do i fix this??
icon

Best answer by Ry 12 August 2013, 14:41

If you want all the previous owners data gone, go to Options, Security and go to wipe. Takes about 30 minutes and you will start from scratch, including the ability to log into your bbid to get your BBM contacts. If you don't have data, ensure that the correct blackberry data add on is on your account. If your on flex, ensure that the blackberry flex zero dollar add on is there.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
If you want all the previous owners data gone, go to Options, Security and go to wipe. Takes about 30 minutes and you will start from scratch, including the ability to log into your bbid to get your BBM contacts. If you don't have data, ensure that the correct blackberry data add on is on your account. If your on flex, ensure that the blackberry flex zero dollar add on is there.