Feedback
Ability To View Special Offers specifically for you on self serve | Koodo Community
Koodo Community

Ability To View Special Offers specifically for you on self serve

• 30 October 2014
  • 6 replies

Have the ability on self serve to view special offer tailored to you. Such as discounted phones like telus offers.

6 replies

Koodo specifically says I have special offers on my account, I login (if the system isnt down or glitching) and there are NO special offers. Why would they string along their customers with non existent offers?

Koodo sucks and I’m going elsewhere

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo specifically says I have special offers on my account, I login (if the system isnt down or glitching) and there are NO special offers. Why would they string along their customers with non existent offers?

There is a star at the top of the page that you can click on to view all of your available offers.

I tried that, but it does nothing. 🤷🏻
thx anyhow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I tried that, but it does nothing. 🤷🏻
thx anyhow.

Login, go to https://www.koodomobile.com/phones, and when you click on the star you should see something like this if you have any offers.

What do you see when you do this?

I see nothing but my frustration rising. It may be the “new in box” iPhone they sent me that was obviously not as it was full of finger prints and has never worked right. So unfortunately my experience with Koodo, in dealing with them to give me the phone they advertise, and just in overall service, has been woefully inadequate. 
sorry, not your fault tho