Koodo Community
Question

When I use callback, I get transfered to a different department and then hung up on.

• 22 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi. When I’m using the callback function, I receive the call and am able to speak to a rep for a few min. I ultimately get transfered and then the department isn’t open or I get hung up on. I am frustrated in my attempts to talk to someone and get some help. Is there any other number I can call or an email to use to reach someone? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Angy  If your inquiry is regarding your order and price matching pls send an email koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and the team will address your question. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's highly limited with being able to reach specific departments directly. What questions do you have? You can get assistance here too

I’ve sent off an email. I’ve spoken to so many Koodo representatives and either been hung up on or told I will be called back and wasn’t. I hope the email support team will be able to help. I am alarmed at how terrible the customer service has been so far. 

@Angy  If your inquiry is regarding your order and price matching pls send an email koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and the team will address your question.