Koodo Community
Question

When I use callback, I get transfered to a different department and then hung up on.

• 22 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi. When I’m using the callback function, I receive the call and am able to speak to a rep for a few min. I ultimately get transfered and then the department isn’t open or I get hung up on. I am frustrated in my attempts to talk to someone and get some help. Is there any other number I can call or an email to use to reach someone? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's highly limited with being able to reach specific departments directly. What questions do you have? You can get assistance here too

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Angy  If your inquiry is regarding your order and price matching pls send an email koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and the team will address your question. 

I’ve sent off an email. I’ve spoken to so many Koodo representatives and either been hung up on or told I will be called back and wasn’t. I hope the email support team will be able to help. I am alarmed at how terrible the customer service has been so far. 

@Angy  If your inquiry is regarding your order and price matching pls send an email koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and the team will address your question.