Koodo Community
Question

Used to be a Koodo customer

• 14 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I used to be a Koodo customer and my credit report is showing an outstanding charge of $6. I am having a very hard time getting ahold of someone to help me out with this as I no longer have access to self serve, I was not contacted by any collections, and I am not able to view my account number (to pay it through online banking) from previous emails as it is partially blocked.

The only way I knew about this outstanding balance was through my credit report. I am at a loss as to how to pay this off as it has been a bad spot on my credit for a while now. I have not been a Koodo user for almost 3 years and if I had known there was an outstanding charge of $6 I surely would have paid it to clear my account.

3 replies

I will also add that on my credit report, it shows the account as “open” and not derogatory or anything of the sort.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Since t your account has been closed so long ago let me flag a rep for you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Emily14!

Since the account has been closed for more than 90 days, I’m afraid we’re not able to access it via Koodo Community anymore. Your best bet at this point would be to get in touch with an agent from the call center by scheduling a callback on koodo.com/chat. You can use any active Canadian phone number to receive the call.