Koodo Community
Question

Unable to Process Transaction...never had this problem but not ...

Unable to Process TransactionWe are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged…..So asking Koodoo to help me ..thanks

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you clear your browser cache and try again? If it's still an issue I can flag a Rep to assist.

Yeap...not better, still not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you Call 611 and pay over the phone via the automated service, does this work? 

I am having the same problem. I tried different browsers as well as calling 611. No luck. 

How can I scheduled a call back as a prepaid customer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having the same problem. I tried different browsers as well as calling 611. No luck. 

How can I scheduled a call back as a prepaid customer?

What happens when you call 611 to pay? 

When calling 611 I can get all the way through the prompts to select the amount, after confirming the amount and select to process it I get a message that it was not successful.

After that I removed the registered card from the account and tried to add a different one and got the same message “Unable to process credit card information…..”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do the address on your account and the address for your banking info match? 

Yes they do. They have matched for the last 4 years, nothing changed of the account until this problem started. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just noticed you said this is for prepaid. 

In the mean time if you need to top up I recommend getting a voucher.

I'll flag a rep to see if they can help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @banzaii 

We recommend scheduling a callback with our Prepaid department https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/koodoprepaid/koodoprepaid.html so they can further assist with the payment issue.

Thanks, I was able to get it sorted out with an agent. Not sure how she fixed it but she was able to add a card. This card was then again denied (not declined) by the bank (CIBC) when trying to complete a top-up. But after that I was able to add a different card to the profile (non CIBC) and complete a purchase. 

It almost looks like as if it could be a CIBC interface issue.

Anyway - issue resolved.