Koodo Community
Solved

separate bill

• 10 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I currently have 3 numbers in my Koodo account, one being my mothers. She wants to get just her part of if the bill sent to her own email but being left on my account. Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by rikkster 10 January 2022, 23:22

View original

3 replies

Badge +4

Other than a transfer of ownership, I don’t believe there is the option to have the bill sent to your mother’s email address. Just to be sure, I’ve flagged a rep to see if that option is available.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/transfer-of-ownership-town

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @K_hall29! If your mother would like to receive a separate bill for her own line, we’ll need to make a Transfer of ownership, which separates her line from the rest of the account. 

In order to complete a Transfer of ownership, you'll have to get in touch with an agent from our call center by scheduling a callback on koodo.com/chat. The agent will need to speak with you first (to get the account holder’s permission) and then with your mother, to complete a quick credit check and create the new account. You can find more information about this process here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I currently have 3 numbers in my Koodo account, one being my mothers. She wants to get just her part of if the bill sent to her own email but being left on my account. Is this possible?

What is your mom's objective here? 

The pdf ebill is separated by line, so if you send her portion of the pdf, that may satisfy her needs?