Koodo Community
Solved

Refund Request

I was charged $24.99 for Application purchase - April 2022 but no applications was purchased. It’s a scam by Koodo Mobile. I demand for full refund as I won’t let take my hard earned money in this way. 

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 10 May 2022, 14:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That what they called “3rd party purchase” where 3rd party could charge you to your Koodo account. Have you received any text to confirm your subscription to some service? You could also check your detail PDF bill and see which type of 3rd party did that.

For billing dispute, you would have to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to look into it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi there @iram21 !   If you check your SMS, you will find that you received messages from the 5415 shortcode. A pin was sent to you on 28-02-2022, which was then used to activate the service.  Once activated, you received a message confirming your purchase and how to cancel it.  After that, a renewal message was sent to you each week. 

Here is an example: 

Welcome to World of Games! Access UNLIMITED to enjoy the content by visiting https://s.gways.net/qgc8je6c ! for $4,99/week+tax. Cancel? send STOP WOGAMES to 5415 or Call for free: 8003727139. Help? ca@digitalpowerbox.com

To stop the service, get a refund, or get in touch with them, please follow the instructions above. 

I have also included a very useful help article below.

Hope this helped, 

Cheers,