Koodo Community
Solved

Received Notification My Phone Was Roaming While Still In Canada

• 28 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi, I received a text that my phone line was roaming, but I never left the country. I checked my account and I was indeed charged $14 for roaming. Is there a way I can have these charges reversed?

Thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by Darius Koodo 28 June 2024, 19:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Faust87 

We can see that the charge is not yet released. We would have to wait for the new invoice to release. You can send a message here when you see the invoice loaded in the Self Serve account and we will look into that for you. 

Awesome, thank you Darius!

Hi there @Faust87 

We can see that the charge is not yet released. We would have to wait for the new invoice to release. You can send a message here when you see the invoice loaded in the Self Serve account and we will look into that for you. 

I have returned!

The additional charge appears to be on my bill now

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Faust87 

We have reviewed the details and have been able to remove the charge, feel free to check the updated amount due in self serve when you get the chance.

For more info about how to prevent accidental roaming charges, please check out this article https://community.koodomobile.com/plans-services-232910/easy-roam-understanding-how-you-will-be-charged-while-traveling-7811296

Hey @Flo Koodo!

Thank you so much for removing that charge, much appreciated!