Koodo Community
Question

Plan Increased by $1

• 22 September 2022
  • 4 replies

My plan has been $45 dollars for almost 2 years. This month is randomly increased to $46. I have no idea why it would. The service did not change. My wife has the same plan and her plan stayed at $45.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you downloaded your pdf ebill to take a look and see if there are any extra charges?
If it’s only $1 i would suspect it’s something like a 1 minute long distance charge but thats just a guess.

I checked that and no. Its not an extra charge its literally the plan that increased which does not make sense,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I checked that and no. Its not an extra charge its literally the plan that increased which does not make sense,

Interesting! Any price increases would be notified by a note at the very bottom of the bill before the increase.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @AnOldMan  Please check the last page of your July bill, you will see this message: 

Update to your monthly rate plan. Update to your monthly rate plan. Starting in August 2022, your monthly rate plan fee will increase from $45 to $46. In accordance with the service terms, you accept the change by continuing to use the service. If you do not agree with this change, you may cancel your service without penalty within 30 days of the effective date of the change. “

Hope this helped.