Koodo Community
Question

New customer: Service agreement rate incorrect

• 28 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am a new customer transferred from Fido. The Koodo representative called me during black friday and offered me a rate of $40/line for 2 lines. I accepted because it is cheaper than Fido. I also double checked with him there is no contract for this (meaning that the rate will not go up after 1 year).

Then I received the service agreement which is still showing $50. There is no where mentioning about $40.

I am confused if the representative is trying to make me transfer with the wrong information. Is this expected?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's quite possible that it is a monthly credit on a 50 dollar plan for 1-2 years and they didn't explain it as such.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

I am a new customer transferred from Fido. The Koodo representative called me during black friday and offered me a rate of $40/line for 2 lines. I accepted because it is cheaper than Fido. I also double checked with him there is no contract for this (meaning that the rate will not go up after 1 year).

Then I received the service agreement which is still showing $50. There is no where mentioning about $40.

I am confused if the representative is trying to make me transfer with the wrong information. Is this expected?

From my understanding, the plan is originally at $50, but you will get a $10 credit for a certain amount of months. It should show up when you receive your next bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you get an reference number or the sales person's name?

It's harder to keep track when it's a cold call coming randomly