Koodo Community
Question

My Account

• 28 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I keep getting a bill from Koodo. I spoke to someone on the phone who was a great salesperson and offered me a good rate. I told him I had been at Rogers for over 20 years but would consider joining.

i have not signed up online. I did not insert the card into my phone as I am still on Rogers.

I went into a store and no one could help me there. Rogers has matched pricing so I am not switching.

I am not sure what to do as I am not signing up, not paying for services I am not using.

No one in store can help me and no way to speak to someone.

What do you suggest I do to stop the e bills???

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So you said you would consider joining. Then you gave the rep all your information?

You mentioned that "I did not insert the card" means you must tell them your address, right? And if they sent you a SIM card, it is activated with a plan. 

You could sign up over the phone. They need your information and it considers you agreed it. They will start charging you once SIM card shipped since it already activated. It doesn't matter you use it or not.

If you don't want continue, then you need to contact them to cancel your service.

You can use their chat to set up a call back.