Koodo Community
Question

Koodo Complaint

• 14 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi Koodo,

Recently in December , I was offered a tablet plan by koodo customer representative; I was said that I will be charged for the data (that comes with tablet) once I receive the tablet and activate the SIM. I said I would not be able to receive this order in January as I will be out of Canada. He said it is ok and the order will be returned to Canada post and then to koodo. He said you would not be charged untill you receive and activate the SIM. Recently I noticed that I was charged for tablet data on my monthly bill, however, I did not receive or started using this tab yet because I am not in Canada. 

Can anybody help me to know how I can contact koodo via email as I cannot reach on phone becasue I am in India? 

6 replies

Badge +4

What was your order number? (Please submit order number here)

Have you confirmed the tablet was sent back to Koodo?

You can contact the webstore by sending an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com to confirm the tablet was returned and received. Include your order number in the email message. 

I was sent two order#s

1. **88

2. **75

I will appreciate any help on this.

Badge +4

I was sent two order#s

1. **88

2. **75

I will appreciate any help on this.

Thank you. I’ll flag a rep to look into this for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm curious.

You accept this offer even tho you won't be able to receive device in January? They can't hold shipping once it's ready.

Or someone from your household received it for you? Then charges will start from the moment someone recieved it... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @knibhani 

It looks like order has been delivered (1st you provided above). Second one has been canceled.

We are sorry you were told so, billing starts once sim/device is shipped (for a new line), here you can find out more: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=charges → FAQ section

Badge +4

@knibhani Can you confirm which order number is linked to your tablet?