Koodo Community
Question

kood callback hung up on me

• 3 November 2021
  • 11 replies

I used the call back service but it's useless. They called me but I still had to wait on the line. Eventually the line got disconnected or hung up on me. 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There’s probably some issues connecting your call with the employee. Didn’t they try to call you back? What was the issue we can help you with today? 

They didn't call me back. I have a credit card on file that allows koodo process payments automatically. But all the sudden they didnt charge it to the card last month. There's no explanation and now there's a balance and i have to pay a late fee as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep for you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello! Upon checking, it looks like the expiry date for the card used for pre-authorized payments on file was September 2021 and this why it was no longer possible to process payments off of it. You can update the info from your Self-Serve account following the steps here https://koo.do/3dapxSn though and keep us posted if you need more help.

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. I've now updated the account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. I've now updated the account.

You may need to make a manual payment for your outstanding amount 

Yes. I also did that as well. Thanks so much for your help!

I got the same experience, got hanged up and telling me the agent is busy.

This is totally a joke, why you have ‘callback’? Because you want to make sure nobody needs to wait and if the agent is actually busy, then why starts calling people back? Make sense?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I got the same experience, got hanged up and telling me the agent is busy.

This is totally a joke, why you have ‘callback’? Because you want to make sure nobody needs to wait and if the agent is actually busy, then why starts calling people back? Make sense?

What did you have to call in about? Maybe it's something we can help with or at least direct you to the most appropriate channel to get help 

I had the same experience and issue. I just want to get my phone activated and get a real person to talk to me instead of a robot that sends me in circles.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I had the same experience and issue. I just want to get my phone activated and get a real person to talk to me instead of a robot that sends me in circles.

Are you an existing customer? If so just put your old sim into the phone you want activated