Koodo Community
Question

Iran Protest

• 21 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi,

Koodo had a plan that contacting Iran was free till the end of October. I had a call to my family in Iran on the first of October and Koodo charged me. what do I have to do? 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

Koodo had a plan that contacting Iran was free till the end of October. I had a call to my family in Iran on the first of October and Koodo charged me. what do I have to do? 

Did you schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak with a rep? https://Koo.do/Chat 

Hi,

Did you schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak with a rep? https://Koo.do/Chat 

Yes, but it was not useful. It says about the bill and how much is it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Fatima - I just wanted to confirm that the team went in and applied the credits as of today. If you log back into your Self Serve, you should see your updated balance. 

@Fatima - I just wanted to confirm that the team went in and applied the credits as of today. If you log back into your Self Serve, you should see your updated balance. 

It shows me a Total Due $121.58, while mine should be 78$. they charged me 45$ more for my calling during a time Koodo told us we can have a free call with Iran. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Fatima - Your actual invoice wont change since that only gets generated once per cycle. Does the balance due on your summary show the corrected amount though?

@Fatima - Your actual invoice wont change since that only gets generated once per cycle. Does the balance due on your summary show the corrected amount though?

This is what I see

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Fatima  That's perfect, the applied credits already show in your account. So you will only need to pay the amount due you see on the top left of your screenshot.  

Hope this helped. :)