Koodo Community
Question

I missed $5 credit after i changed the phone #

• 9 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi member,

I have question about missing $5 credit.

I just changed my phone number and everything remain the same phone plan. but my $5 credit doesn’t apply any more.

I still have 12 months left for my credit.

Thank you for advanced.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Stay safe.

8 replies

It is same account. But only change the new phone #.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The credit likely fell off with the number change. Let me flag this to a rep for you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@pigteam Pls log in with your Koodo email address on this forum. That way we can look at your account. 

@Bernard Koodo how can i log in my koodo email address, should i setup the new user account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@pigteam Not sure I follow….

Use the email address you use for your online Koodo account to log in here. No need to registers it just log in as if you were to log in to Koodo.

The email address you used here is not associated with your Koodo account.

@pigteam Not sure I follow….

Use the email address you use for your online Koodo account to log in here. No need to registers it just log in as if you were to log in to Koodo.

The email address you used here is not associated with your Koodo account.

@Bernard Koodo I was using different email address to sign up the Koodo Community. I can not change the email address for the log in.

Anyway i signup for the new account user associated with  my Koodo accoun’st email address. Please help me to check my account detail.

Thank you for your help.

Have a wonderful day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Pigteam1 

On the last bill issued, the credit still appear for the phone number that has been replaced, starting with the next bill, the credit will appear on the new number you changed to.

We’ve sent you a PM with more details.

Thanks Flo.

Have a great day