Koodo Community
Question

I have questions about my bill. Is there an email address I can write to?

Ok.  So recently we discovered that we have a unexpected large bill.  I called #227 and spoke with Nancy (ID xxxxx).  Our numbers our 519xxxxxxx and 519xxxxxx.  Our total bill is $982.41. Past due is $277.82.  The difference is a one month charge of $704.59.  Nancy said that we were being charged for using both numbers in Fort Pierce USA in May.  We weren’t in Fort Pierce in May.  We were there in April and only used our phones to make only a few internet calls.  We certainly did not use the phones for 20 days at all.  The past due portion was mostly also caused by internet calls that were made in the USA in March.  I expect that the problem lies with the USA carrier be it AT&T or whoever.  Seems like a scam.  Nancy can tell you that I am being proactive in trying to solve this and that I was polite and patient on the phone.  She agreed that no further interest charges should be added to our account until this is settled.  Please respond by email.

Thank you,

James Mika

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo didn't use email for normal customer service. If you still have concern, you would have to contact Koodo directly again. You could also ask the rep to transfer you to manager. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok.  So recently we discovered that we have a unexpected large bill.  I called #227 and spoke with Nancy (ID xxxxx).  Our numbers our 519xxxxxxx and 519xxxxxx.  Our total bill is $982.41. Past due is $277.82.  The difference is a one month charge of $704.59.  Nancy said that we were being charged for using both numbers in Fort Pierce USA in May.  We weren’t in Fort Pierce in May.  We were there in April and only used our phones to make only a few internet calls.  We certainly did not use the phones for 20 days at all.  The past due portion was mostly also caused by internet calls that were made in the USA in March.  I expect that the problem lies with the USA carrier be it AT&T or whoever.  Seems like a scam.  Nancy can tell you that I am being proactive in trying to solve this and that I was polite and patient on the phone.  She agreed that no further interest charges should be added to our account until this is settled.  Please respond by email.

Thank you,

James Mika

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your bill, so we can help you out? Make sure to remove any personal details, as this is a public forum.