Koodo Community
Question

i have a major complaint with purchase, what can i do?

here is a good but sad story from a very unhappy customer:

I bought a phone from koodo online store 6 months ago, and it was faulty out of the box, so i requested a replacement, and everything went smooth, they shipped me another phone and i shipped back the faulty one at the canada post, using the barcode koodo gave me (no tracking number). nothing happened, everything was smooth. 

6 months later, 6 months and 4 days to be precise, i recieved a text message showing my upcoming bill info, it showed i have to pay over $740, my usual monthly bill is $58. so of course i called koodo, and they told me it was because THEY DIDN’T RECIEVE MY FAULTY PHONE AFTER THEY SEND ME THE REPLACEMENT, 6 MONTHS AGO. the call lasted 50min, they checked and checked, transfered me from one department to the other, the customer service people are very nice, no complain at all. but nothing has been solved so far, they cannot guarrantee anything, i most likely still gonna be charged, for other people’s mistake. 

i’m really not happy, first of all, $700 is not a small amount, second, 6 months after i sent the package, they told me they didn’t recieve the package, after 6 MONTHS, how am I gonna track the package? expecting me to keep tracking the package for 6 MONTHS? that is unreasonable. 

i have nowhere to file a complaint, so here i am, please, koodo, is this how you treat an old royal custmer? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was it a purchase via the online webstore? have you tried to contact the webstore via this email?  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Anyway, It was strange to hear they didn’t have any tracking number for the package.

Was it a purchase via the online webstore? have you tried to contact the webstore via this email?  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Anyway, It was strange to hear they didn’t have any tracking number for the package.

thanks for the advice! i will give it a try. 

for the tracking, i think canada post did give me a tracking when i shiped out the package, if koodo contact me 2 months after i shipped out the package, i may still abale to find the tracking number somewhere, but after 6 months, it become really difficult. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Find the tracking number. Koodo should have the tracking number as well if they sent you the return mailer