Koodo Community
Question

Hurricane Fiona Charges Not Reimbursed

• 25 November 2022
  • 3 replies

I am in atlantic canada and should have been reimbursed for Hurricane Fiona overage charges as stated by them. Its been two bill cycles now, and I still haven't recieved any credits, and am also getting late charges now. It is extremely hard to get a hold of any real person working for Koodo. When can I actually expect these credits?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am in atlantic canada and should have been reimbursed for Hurricane Fiona overage charges as stated by them. Its been two bill cycles now, and I still haven't recieved any credits, and am also getting late charges now. It is extremely hard to get a hold of any real person working for Koodo. When can I actually expect these credits?

Why are you getting late charges? Are you making your payments on time? 

Can you provide a screenshot of your bill and the current balance that you are owing on the Self-Serve portal? Make sure to remove any personal details, as this is a public forum. 

Because its over what it should be because of the overages by about $100. When they said you'll get a credit it doesn't seem like they are too on the ball with it, I guess it would be nice to have a timeline thats accurate. I keep thinking the bext bill I'll see it and it never shows . Im not worried about the late charges, its like $2.

I am reading similar stories from other people on here. That there has been a bit of a delay. Guess I'll just sit tight and hope they do what they said they would at some point.