Koodo Community
Question

Employye Purchase plan not applied to account

• 1 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a new phone and opened a new plan with koodo.  The customer rep told me I can get a discount through the EPP.  I filled out the form and sent it to the email listed on it. I soon got an automated reply saying that it will take 15 days to process. It’s been about 1 5 days ( Activated on November 15)  and I haven’t received confirmation or approval. What’s more, I already got my bill statement and it’s the original price and not discounted. 

Are there any work arounds or do I have to call Koodo?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did it say 15 days or 15 business days?

These discounts even if they get to them right away can sometimes take until your next billing cycle to appear. Seeing as though you're just tetering on the 15 day mark and given they may have meant 15 business days I would wait until you receive your next bill and see if the discount shows.

Did it say 15 days or 15 business days?

These discounts even if they get to them right away can sometimes take until your next billing cycle to appear. Seeing as though you're just tetering on the 15 day mark and given they may have meant 15 business days I would wait until you receive your next bill and see if the discount shows.

It only says days. So I assume it includes non business days as well. But I’ll take your advice and wait the remaining days.