Koodo Community
Question

easy roam 3

I thought easy roam USA had a monthly cap of 100 dollars ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Easy roam has recently had some price increases so the caps for the add-on is now higher. Depending on which version you have you may still have the lower caps for the time being.

I had about 311 dollars extra last cycle...last cycle all I'm USA on easy roam...koodo won't tell me break down of this....web site is a mess....information all over the place or missing....can some one from koodo help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I had about 311 dollars extra last cycle...last cycle all I'm USA on easy roam...koodo won't tell me break down of this....web site is a mess....information all over the place or missing....can some one from koodo help?

Under the new cap it would stop at $240 if that’s the one you fall under.

If you download your pdf brill and take a look at page 3 it should give a full breakdown of all the charges.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There was a sale a while ago. Since then, the cap limits have changed. Check the fine print to avoid surprises. Specifically, the cap is once per billing period. If you start roaming part way thru your billing cycle, your cap protection runs out /restarts when a bill is generated, so you could end up paying for each and every day individually depending on your usage.