Koodo Community
Solved

charged foe long diata

• 20 November 2021
  • 11 replies

i was charged for a long distance call i havent made this is just so frustrating! i talked to to the reps but they were insisting me that i really did make the call since i have called that number before. is there any way that i can still dispute this? i was charged for 59mins $162  for something i did not utilize. hoping i could have some resolution with this 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 21 November 2021, 00:35

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there anyone who could have used your phone to make the call but didn't let you know?

actually no, i was using my mobile i was on zoom that ti.e when i was charged. and to support my recollection, i checked my call history and also my husband's, we just spoke for like 45seconds on that call, it was impossible that i talked to him for 59mins. fb messenger is our main line of communication. i was really upset with the reps that i spoke to, theyre not offering any solution 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

actually no, i was using my mobile i was on zoom that ti.e when i was charged. and to support my recollection, i checked my call history and also my husband's, we just spoke for like 45seconds on that call, it was impossible that i talked to him for 59mins. fb messenger is our main line of communication. i was really upset with the reps that i spoke to, theyre not offering any solution 

So you did call that number on that time of that date? The only issue was the duration of the call?

If so, it was a tricky part as you need to prove to Koodo the call only lasted 45 seconds instead of 45 minutes as registered by Koodo. Also, Could zoom accidentally use your number to connect audio to the number?

Which phone are you using? would it be some issue with the phone that prevented you from close it? can you check the other number and see how many minutes it was registered on the other end?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I flagged a Koodo rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You call call history should show the duration of that call. Can you share a screenshot of that call time and duration from your phone app's call history? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @mielle 

We have sent you a PM with more details in regards to your last bill and the long distance charges that triggered.

these are our phone's call logs to prove that i really havent spoke that 59mins call

So you did call that number on that time of that date? The only issue was the duration of the call?

If so, it was a tricky part as you need to prove to Koodo the call only lasted 45 seconds instead of 45 minutes as registered by Koodo. Also, Could zoom accidentally use your number to connect audio to the number?

Which phone are you using? would it be some issue with the phone that prevented you from close it? can you check the other number and see how many minutes it was registered on the other end?

i think its not possible because on the zoom i was provided with a link by my zoommates. i am using s20 note, i was very sure that it was never 59mins call

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

i think its not possible because on the zoom i was provided with a link by my zoommates. i am using s20 note, i was very sure that it was never 59mins call

This is strange. You would have to dispute with them directly. I think a rep already sent you a private message, I recommend you to check and see if they could solve the issue for you.

my issue has been resolved, the supervisor offered a discounted amount, bettee than nothing. hoping this will not happen again in the future..