Koodo Community
Question

Charged $483 for a $15/m plan

• 19 June 2022
  • 9 replies

Switched to the Seasonal Hold Plan. Get charged $483. I was still paying off a Tab but the rep I spoke to on the phone never mentioned an additional  $483 charge if I changed. How can I speak to someone about this?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Switched to the Seasonal Hold Plan. Get charged $483. I was still paying off a Tab but the rep I spoke to on the phone never mentioned an additional  $483 charge if I changed. How can I speak to someone about this?

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your bill? Make sure to remove any personal details, as this is a public forum. 

when is my contract up on my cel phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jacqueline Boyd can you start your own topic please? To answer your question: Koodo has no contracts, but if you purchased a phone on the tab you can check self serve when that is paid off, so you won’t get any unexpected fees when you decide to cancel your plan or go with another provider.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Pat H , We looked into your account. The info the rep gave you was correct. If you change your plan to Seasonal hold, there is no additional charge, besides the $15+tx/month and your monthly TAB charge.

We can see that you requested a TAB Payoff in your own Self-serve account on 04/13/2022 almost 3 hours before you spoke to one of our reps over Social media. 

Hope this helped. 

I just wanted to know when my contract was up on my new Samsung cel phone?   I wasn’t given

any paper work when I bought it at WM in Courtenay.   When is my cel phone paid off? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just wanted to know when my contract was up on my new Samsung cel phone?   I wasn’t given

any paper work when I bought it at WM in Courtenay.   When is my cel phone paid off? 

As @Sophia mentioned to you, please create your own post. You can do this by scrolling to the top of this page and click “Create New Post” at the right-hand corner. 

@Boa_Guy Koodo Thanks for looking at this for me. Where can I find a record of that tab pay off request?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Pat H, Hi there! We have sent you a private message with more info! 

Cheers, 

I would like to know how much I how on the Samsung cel phone as I didn’t  receive any

paper work from Walmart Courtenay when I bought it….

I have no idea where to find this information but thoughtg Koodo had  a record of it.