Koodo Community
Question

Cannot Access Self Serve.

After I successfully signed into my account, I could not access functions in 'self serve'. Im trying to view my usuage and my bill. When I clicked on 'self serve' it would ONLY bring up the Overview window, regardless any other functions (i.e. Billing, Usage, Koodo Tab, etc). were chosen. My Mother, who signed up at the same time as myself, has no issues, and I also noticed that when it logs in and says 'Hey, ___" I can also see her account number. I cannot see that for mine.

No matter what I do, it always just brings up the 'Overview' window when I clicked on the 'self serve' button.

Due to my inability to access to self serve, I cannot view my bill/usage and pay my account balance.

I think my profile may need to be reset? As there may be a disconnect between my email/phone # and my account number.

Thanks in advance!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

it seems there was some issue with your login account. Have you received your SIM card as of now yet? is it working?

As well, was your email once used to sign up with Koodo in the past?

Hi! My Sim was switched out by the tech at the store I signed with, and as far as I can tell my phone is fully operational. I've never used Koodo before now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi! My Sim was switched out by the tech at the store I signed with, and as far as I can tell my phone is fully operational. I've never used Koodo before now.

Can you go here www.koodo.com/chat and type “I want to reset selfserve?” Hopefully the digital bot will be able to help. If not you might have to schedule a call back and ask. Rep to assist 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Halle 

As @Dinh suggested, if resetting the self serve doesn’t work, you may need to schedule a call back for a rep to look into it.

We were unable to find an account based on your community profile. It sounds like there may be an issue with the email set up on your account since you do not see anything in your self serve profile.

I tried resetting but I'm still not seeing any info. How do I schedule time with a rep?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

it seems like you need to schedule a call back. You can follow this link, then hit chat now, and then monthly. From there just follow the prompts given by the chat bot and then it will allow you to schedule a call back 🙂👍

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help