Koodo Community
Question

Cannot access PDF bills - please help URGENT

• 6 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, I’m trying to access my bills this last week and am getting this error message:

“something went wrong”

here’s the URL attached to it: https://www.koodomobile.com/my-account/billing/overview/api/view/account/7eOe7Dgvnb4kdbhzPn6SyQ?billDate=&ban=&lang=en 

Tried clearing cache, using new devices, desktop and mobile and got the same screen.

Please help.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was still able to download my pdf normally.

That error was strange though. Generally, when you click on it, the webpage would try to download a PDF file and open it. If there was an error,it was also could be issue with your pdf viewer of your web browser. Can you turn off WiFi and use your phone on "incognito" mode or invisible mode to see if that can help?

I’m getting the same issue. Tried to contact Koodo. No help there. When you click View PDF it takes you to a page that says “something went wrong”. My Adobe is up to date. Cleared my cache. Tried multiple browsers. Tried incognito. Nothing. Also can’t view any of my historical bills either. Also tried turning off WiFi. Nothing helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m getting the same issue. Tried to contact Koodo. No help there. When you click View PDF it takes you to a page that says “something went wrong”. My Adobe is up to date. Cleared my cache. Tried multiple browsers. Tried incognito. Nothing. Also can’t view any of my historical bills either. Also tried turning off WiFi. Nothing helps.

Please my reply to your question here