Koodo Community
Solved

can I simply pay the remaining balance and then order new phone? Would there be any penalties to doing this?

• 16 November 2021
  • 3 replies

If I want to upgrade my phone but my current phone isn't fully paid yet, can I simply pay the remaining balance and then order new phone? Would there be any penalties to doing this? Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 16 November 2021, 23:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is no penalty.  But, you also have to pay back Tab bonus.  You should be able to check your Tab balance and Tab bonus amount through self serve.

There is no penalty.  But, you also have to pay back Tab bonus.  You should be able to check your Tab balance and Tab bonus amount through self serve.

Oh okay, so I have to pay both the tab balance and the remaining “tab plus”? How do I pay the remaining tab plus, however? There is no option for this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh okay, so I have to pay both the tab balance and the remaining “tab plus”? How do I pay the remaining tab plus, however? There is no option for this?

Both the tab balance and tab bonus will automatically get charged to your next bill as soon as you purchase a new phone.