Koodo Community
Question

Call back

I do get a call back; however when I answer they ask for me to hit #1. I do then they say no response and hang up. 

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I do get a call back; however when I answer they ask for me to hit #1. I do then they say no response and hang up. 

Do you say something when you pick up the call? It allows the system to know that someone is there. I would suggest you to try it out and see if that helps. 

I have been trying for 4 hours now. Yes I answer hello each time, that is when they ask me to enter #1 which I do. Then they reply no response was noticed and hang up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What did you want to speak to them about? Maybe we can help

Roaming charges

I was in Mexico but never used my phone for calls, Only received two texts so I would pay two days not 11 days of roaming. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Texts received are free. It’s most likely that your phone used data while you were there dinging the easy-roam charge. Can you check on your self-serve to see if you used data while you are in Mexico?

0.004 MB International data usage

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you used data, that’s what would have triggered the easy roam. Is that per day or just a one time use?

Just one time

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it is just one time you shouldn't have been. Hraged roaming for 11 days. 

In your self serve in your detailed pdf ebill does it say it's for 11 days of roaming or is it something else? 

11 Days of roaming, from the day I left to the day I returned. 

My biggest issue is not being able to talk to a real live person. Their virtual assistant can’t answer the questions I have (As is true with most virtual chats) and their callback is not working.  So how do I talk to a Koodo employee?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does it show as small of data used on each of those days? 

Or was a text sent or voice used (incoming or outgoing) at all during those 11 days? 

No data used on those days. I received one call but did not answer it. I believe I received one or two texts, but I didn’t open these either. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Alright let me flag a rep to have a closer look for you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @John M. 

Looking at the usage, we can see that there is data roaming usage for 10 days that triggered the Easy Roam charges plus some usage for long distance international calls. 

For more details, feel free to check the usage in self serve: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/monitoring-your-data-self-serve

Here : https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/easy-roam → FAQ section you can find how to avoid roaming when travelling outside of Canada

How come I can’t see any of that on my bill??? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is no data usage showing up when you check in self serve for the 11 days? 

No. There is no data usage shown for those 11 days

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you please share a screenshot here? (please hide any personal info that might be visible in the screenshot)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you! 

The data usage should appear in usage history in self serve, under “Usage”: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/keeping-track-your-data-usage#:~:text=You%20can%20check%20your%20data,from%20the%20previous%202%20months.

This is my usage screen