Koodo Community
Question

Billing Return Phone Charge!

Just saw my bill today, I want to make sure you are not charging me $1200 for a phone I refused not even two days after you shipped it. .. DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD!!! Also, you already charged me $103.00 for the upgrade, I will pay the 10$ shipping charge, but please credit back my credit card the difference. 

My bill is $1376.61 I estimated it should be $189.31 less the $93.00 credit. You need to advise me ASAP as to what this process looks like, you will need to provide me what my bill should look like once these credit’s clear. 

Again, do not charge my credit card this amount!!! 

The $384.73 charge on line # 2 is fine. 

Regards, 

10 replies

Badge +4

Can you provide your order number? 

Unfortunately, we do not have access to customer accounts here in the community. I’ve flagged a rep who will be able to look into your account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When did you order the phone, when did you cancel /refused the order, and what is the bill in period this invoice is for? 

Order number-Koodo: Updated information for order HFO32335554 (KMM80920062V13265L0KM)

Dec 27 order / Refused at Canada Post Monday Jan 3rd. 

Billing is from Dec 5 - Jan 5. 

I really need to understand all the adjustments on the primary line, $759.00 + $430.00 + Tab charge $33.00 + tab charge $30.00 + tab charge payoff $30.00= ( seems like a lot tab charges when I only had one tab charge of $30.00 left.  

On top of all this I still paid you $103.97 on my Mastercard when I purchased the phone. 

Regards, 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello! We can confirm the info provided by our colleagues over the phone, that the refund will be completed within the 2-3 weeks since receiving the device. If you would like to remove automatic payments off of your account in the meantime, you can do it from your Self-Serve account following the steps here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/setting-pre-authorized-payments  where it says ‘To cancel pre-authorized payments:’.

My concern with removing my credit card is you might  suspend my account, would my account not  show as none payment? This would cause a big problem since I will   be traveling during my payment week.   What assurances do I have if I make the $400 payment you and not suspend my account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My concern with removing my credit card is you might  suspend my account, would my account not  show as none payment? This would cause a big problem since I will   be traveling during my payment week.   What assurances do I have if I make the $400 payment you and not suspend my account?

It takes time for Koodo to receive the package back to their warehouse and make the changes to their system. I would suggest you to give it a week or two for the charge to be cleared. If you want to track your request for any further updates, you can send them an email with your order number at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

MilkyWay,

Can you just tell my one simple thing? If  my credit card is charged is the credit then applied back to my card? YES OR NO? I would rather not mess with billing because you guys will mess it all up..   Just like emailing you now 8 times to figure out one problem rather then just dealing with the problem in 15 min over the phone... I’ve now spend 1 hour emailing / typing out these questions. 

Userlevel 6

MilkyWay,

Can you just tell my one simple thing? If  my credit card is charged is the credit then applied back to my card? YES OR NO? I would rather not mess with billing because you guys will mess it all up..   Just like emailing you now 8 times to figure out one problem rather then just dealing with the problem in 15 min over the phone... I’ve now spend 1 hour emailing / typing out these questions. 

You do realize that these emails you are typing out aren't actually emails to Koodo? You are on a Community Chat and “volunteers” who are giving up their personal time are trying to help you (except for one Koodo rep who stopped by and commented). No one here has the ability to mess up anything with your account or do anything with your credit card. You DO have the ability to call Koodo although you have to do it through their annoying call back service.

Thanks Lou, 

Yes, I’ve  emailed and called Koodo.  This is my last resort to find a least one person at  Koodo who speaks English (sorry) and who has a clue as to what they are doing.   My question’s are basic customer service one O one questions. Rep’s on the phone said I had to wait to get a new phone, well that’s crazy because I have  two new phones, and got them 5 days ago. They have no clue what’s going on,! And Julia’s advise was garbage!!  Basically you get a auto reply email saying this will take 3-5 days to get back to you..

So think of this as a way of  me venting my frustration on crappy customer service!!  And a way for me to warn others of the amount of crazy one person has to endure when buying a phone online with Koodo.  

I never asked anyone to help but Koodo;  sorry for wasting someone’s time. But if you don’t have the answer to a problem don’t try to solve it.  Now your wasting my time like Koodo has wasted 10 hours of my time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @gavolio If return is not confirmed / adjustments not made 3-4 days before current bill due date, please send an email to our webstore: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience created.