Koodo Community
Solved

air charges

I have gotten  charge of over 400 for air charges.  I have a free canada wide plan.  Called Koodo and they cant find a bill or the charge for that amount.   

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 19 November 2022, 21:05

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have gotten  charge of over 400 for air charges.  I have a free canada wide plan.  Called Koodo and they cant find a bill or the charge for that amount.   

Can you provide a screenshot of your bill? Are all of those calls made from Canada? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also, the number you called were all Canadian number?

Did you change your plan from limited minutes to a plan with unlimited recently?

I have had the same plan for 3 years. First time I got charged.  Wouldnt the Koodo rep be able to see the charges.  She could only see my plan charges 

My bill for October was the usual 127. Cant find a bill for over 400 for october.  My usual charge got paid on October 19 and the airtime got chared on October 25. 

There is no bill for the 400 anywhere.  My monthly bills are the same as every month.  My montly bills are the only billa i have

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please download your PDF bill and share the screenshot where it says you got extra charges. ( Hide your personal information)

I found out through my CC statement.  There are no charges on any of  my Koodo bills 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I found out through my CC statement.  There are no charges on any of  my Koodo bills 

Did you recently upgrade your phone and paid a certain amount upfront, which prompted the charge?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Tulip8 For the last 3 months payments were exactly the same, down to the penny. All the payments were done on the Koodo site. There is no $400 charge.  Have you contacted your credit card company and inquire to see where the charge occurred? Could it have been at a store? And if it wasn’t you, could the card have been compromised? 

I will call mt CC today to find out.  Thank you

Did you recently upgrade your phone and paid a certain amount upfront, which prompted the charge?

No.  Nothing since over a year.  Going to contact my CC