Koodo Community
Question

1.0000 EVENT 14.99 CHARGE

• 22 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi! I was reviewing our family phone bill noticed a 14.99 charge on my daughters phone at 3:42 am on July 7th. I can't seem to find any texts or confirmation on her phone. Her phone locks at night I know it wasn't her. How can I get a refind and figure out how to stop this charge from happening again? 

Thank-you for your time!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Look for a text from 5415. Also check your text messaging app's spam folder. Yes I'm Surprised there is a text spam folder too

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As for a refund, you'll have to directly contact the company that charged to your bill for a refund

How can you find the Text message when it’s deleted. I delete those stupid messages.

14.99 three bills in a row. 

I don’t even know where they are coming From

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How can you find the Text message when it’s deleted. I delete those stupid messages.

14.99 three bills in a row. 

I don’t even know where they are coming From

It should be noted that the post is over a month old. You can create your own post by scrolling up to the top-right hand corner of the page. 

Does it even matter? My issues started two months ago. 

I have been getting charged $4.99/week for Application Store Services. I found that I had blocked messages from 5415 sometime in the past. When I unblocked that number I got a new message from that number saying “Your access to Soccer Lives has been renewed till 09/27” at $4.99/week. Know these facts: I have 0 interest in soccer, I feel sorry for the players out in all weather! I have never watched a soccer game, I have never looked at a soccer website. This is totally bogus!! If Koodo won’t refund the $, I will take my business elsewhere. Thank you.