Koodo Community

Community

Your Bill is Almost Due! countdown "#" on app

Userlevel 1
Hi, I doubt this is original but I would love it if on my homescreen the self-serve app shows the number of days remaining to pay my bill on time. Lots of games apps and others show a little symbol of a number when you have activities waiting for your attention, so I'd like it if we could have this there as a reminder for us, one where paid then it is fine until the next bill comes out. To make it even more intuitive, it could have a green background at 10-15 days left to pay, yellow background at 5-9 days left to pay, and a red background at 0-4 days left to pay, and perhaps an exclamation point when the bill is overdue.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Aren't there apps that you can custom set to alert for anything? So, you could set for example your koodo bill to be reminded of 5,10, 15 days before or whatever you choose. I like the idea but I thought there are already things you could use exactly as you suggested it.
Userlevel 1
You're right, there are! This was just an idea to potentially improve the app. Since koodo is providing the app for everything else why should we refer to another product outside of koodo's? Are you promoting any other app or company in particular?
Userlevel 5
Candi wrote:

You're right, there are! This was just an idea to potentially improve the app. Since koodo is pr...

You do a get a text message notification when your bill is available to view. You can use that and pay your bill the moment you get that text(?)
Userlevel 1
Candi wrote:

You're right, there are! This was just an idea to potentially improve the app. Since koodo is pr...

Lol of course you can. I didn't suggest it because ppl necessarily need it. I don't have any issue with the notification not being there. Its more of a luxury notification in my eyes. The do take that one step of letting us know our bill is ready, and there isn't anything wrong with that, but sometimes you're not able to pay just yet. Life does come along and screw up some plans for lots of lovely ppl out there.
Userlevel 5
Hey Candi, There are other existing tools that allow you to do that such as setting monthly reminders on your phone. Definitely a lot easier! Thanks!