Koodo Community

Community

Solved

" You're still waiting to be approved Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address.... etc"

I received and completed the email confirmation, but when i try to sign in to my selfserve with the same email address it says " You're still waiting to be approved Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address.... etc"  

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you click the link you received in your mailbox to verify your account? Make sure you check the spam folder...
Sophia wrote:

Did you click the link you received in your mailbox to verify your account? Make sure you check t...

yes , and when i click it again i get this "Confirmation already completed             Our records indicated you have already confirmed your email address. The link that you have attempted to use is no longer available and has expired."
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Did you click the link you received in your mailbox to verify your account? Make sure you check t...

Hmm, that is odd... I guess your best bet is to contact Koodo privately through Facebook messenger - looks like there was a bit of a mixup. They'll sort you out quickly though 🙂
Sophia wrote:

did you tried to clear the history of the web browser and log in back on the self serve? that might help 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Steve, could you restart the registration from scratch on koodo.com under the self serve tab? Just below the login there is a registration link. We'll look into why the link expired but this should help you get access to your account quicker. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Shaun, don't put your personal info up here. This is a public forum. What's your question?