Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Yery disapointed in you lack of customer service and being asked to wait 30 minutes on the phone with no callback.

When I called customer service regarding an accounting issue I was told I would have to wait 30 minutes holding on the phone with no call back option.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Weird that you didn't receive the option. What exactly is the accounting issue? It may be something that we can help with here and if not you may be able to contact Koodo via Facebook or Twitter.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I see you did get to talk to a rep John. I would definitely recommend to come here first if you have questions even if it relating to your account (in this case roaming), you'd be surprise how helpful this Community is and you will never have be on hold again. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I see you did get to talk to a rep John. I would definitely recommend to come here first if you have questions even if it relating to your account (in this case roaming), you'd be surprise how helpful this Community is and you will never have be on hold again. I won't disagree with you that we are not always the best match for people who want traditional customer service via the phone. We are not a full service brand and those who really want that and are willing to pay for maybe a company like Telus or the likes is a better choice. 
What does official rep even mean? If I have an issue regarding my account(i.e. my money) I expect to deal with a person in a timely manner, not to be held on the phone for 30 minutes when a simple call back could solve the problem. Then again maybe I should check with bell or rogers to see if the 3 phones I have with Koodo are the best way to go.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Saunders wrote:

What does official rep even mean? If I have an issue regarding my account(i.e. my money) I expe...

Official rep means he actually works for Koodo, as opposed to the rest of us who are customers her on our own time. And while you're checking with Bell and Rogers you may want to check with their customers as well to see whether they've ever been on hold for an extended time.
Userlevel 3
John Saunders wrote:

What does official rep even mean? If I have an issue regarding my account(i.e. my money) I expe...

FYI: Bell and their offspring Virgin Mobile make up approximately 40% off all CCTS complaints when their market share is ~28%.
There is a reason those two are called Bhell and Robbers.
Userlevel 1
John Saunders wrote:

John...I can assure you I have had to wait much longer at Rogers than 30 minutes. One time I put my phone speaker on and stayed connected for over 5 hours with Rogers before anyone answered. I have a home office and I happened to be working from there on that day. So koodo is not that bad. I have been with koodo for a very long time (years now) and yes they are not prompt often but you do have this forum. Maybe Your help could come from here.