Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Wireless home phone Promotion savings not reflected on my bill

I signed up in July for the Koodo wireless home phone services based on a fabulous promotion. My August bill was much higher than usual, which i understand is because of prorating (although I think it was still more than it should have been). I just received my September bill and it is closer to what my normal bill should be. HOwever, it is still incorrect because the promotion I signed up for is not being applied. Essentially, I should have the same bill as before, because the home phone promo was supposed to be free for the first year, but I am being charged for it. And I believe this was also reflected in the prorated bill. How do I resolve this? Thanks!!

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can contact customer care to have the credits applied to make it free for the year if that's the promo you were offered.
Thanks!! Will I be charged for this call?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dana wrote:

Thanks!! Will I be charged for this call?

Generally not for billing disputes. But Bernard below can assist you quicker and more efficiently than we can or calling in.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dana, what is the promo that you were told about? I see you signed up back in July for our home phone service. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I see what happened now Diana. We'll fix things.
Hi Bernard - I called customer care and my new friend Patrick is sorting things out for me. Fortunately I kept the text with the promotional offer -- definitely helped speed up the investigation. I am loving the home phone service and the promo definitely made the decision to switch easier. Now if only Patrick could do something about the telemarketers that still plague me! Bahahaha!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dana wrote:

Hi Bernard - I called customer care and my new friend Patrick is sorting things out for me. Fortu...

Credit has been applied Dana. My approach to telemarketing calls is simply repeating 'hello' a few times, as if no one was on the other end, then simply hang up. Effective 100% of the time.:-)
Dana wrote:

Hi Bernard - I called customer care and my new friend Patrick is sorting things out for me. Fortu...

My approach too, Bernard! thanks for the follow-up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 6