Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will not let me make a payment

Trying to pay my bill but it will not let me get past step one of the payment phase.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your using a credit card, be sure that the address on your Koodo account, matches the address on the Credit Card .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I see you logged in Glenda. What error message did you get?
I'm getting the same error - The transaction didn't go through. Please re-enter your information or try a different payment method.; This message appears as soon as I click "Next" under payment amount.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DanoLostTheGame wrote:

I'm getting the same error - The transaction didn't go through. Please re-enter your informa...

If you guys have online banking its just as easy to pay there if not easier. Just add it to a bill payment and away u go.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DanoLostTheGame wrote:

I'm getting the same error - The transaction didn't go through. Please re-enter your informa...

@ Dano.....hmmmm strange, let me look into it. That said you can pay by dialing 611 from your phone. It's just as easy. Coyuld you try to see if works?

DanoLostTheGame wrote:

Was able to make payment through 611. Thanks!
I am having the same issues as Glenda. The payment system seems to be broken.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Barbara Bruederlin wrote:

Try paying through dialing 611 on ur phone.

I am having the same issue "The transaction didn't go through. Please re-enter your information or try a different payment method"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We did receive your payment Ernie. You should have gotten an email confirmation as well regarding it.

I having the same issue. I am not able to pay my bill. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Rajiv, Please try and make payment through *611, or add your account to your online banking payment options.
After logging out and logging back in, I was finally able to proceed with payment. So the system seems a little hit and miss.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

After logging out and logging back in, I was finally able to proceed with payment. So the system ...

Did yo use the same card the second time as well Barbara?

After logging out and logging back in, I was finally able to proceed with payment. So the system ...

Yes, I did.