Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why you no pick up koodo

I have to pay YOU, I've called 3 times and have waited to speak to a rep. For an hour each time before I have to go. I have spent 3 hours trying to pay you. I'm not even with you any more. What gives? Stop wasting my time. I don't want to pay you that bad.

12 replies

You can make a payment towards the account number with your bank.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is there a barrier to paying through your financial institution, setting up authorized payments to your credit card through self-serve, or paying through *611 automated payment process? Koodo describes lots of options!

Hey, mobile master. None of those options involve speaking to a rep.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
tom wrote:

Hi, Tom. That is right. It isn't neessary if you just have to make a payment. What do you need to speak to a rep for to make a payment?
tom wrote:

Are you for real? Because I want to clarify my bill. Good enough, Goran?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
tom wrote:

I am.  You didn't say anything about wanting to clarify something. You're just gonna have to wait on the line for as long as it takes, or you can stop being a douche and you can not be rude and maybe we can help you here if you like with whatever you're not sure on about your bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
tom wrote:

You can download your pdf ebill to see what exactly all the charges are for.

We are just trying to help you out as you can't get a hold of anyone and you said in your OP " I have spent 3 hours trying to pay you". It comes across as though you are trying to call in to speak to a rep to pay your bill.
tom wrote:

Ok Goran. Is that how you deal with frustrated people just looking for a way to speak to a customer service rep. Why do I even need to give you a reason? I never insulted you, and you call Me a douche? Are you a koodo employee?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
tom wrote:

You began with being insulting. "are you for real?" is a rude response when we are only looking to help you here.  The reason to give is to provide more context to help you better or point you in the right direction. If you don't need to speak with a rep to do x, then we give you options to do what you said you're trying to do in a realistic time frame. Feel free to speak to a rep however long you want about anything you want. I certainly won't stop you. Just be prepared to wait much longer for it right now.

Nope! Just a person on here who helps people.
tom wrote:

You are just a person on here, with over 4500 replies, trying to help people with cell phone issues, and you don't get paid?
tom wrote:

Just here uping your mobile master status? What's after 100,000 points? Mobile god or something?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
tom wrote:

Payment received Tom. Thanks! All the best.