Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why you are Kidding me?

You Send me message saying Get 10% off each month! Register for automatic top-ups and you will save 10% off the cost of your base plan when you renew it next month, and every month after that for as long as you keep automatic top-ups on your account. This is a limited time offer, so log in to your Self Serve account to sign up today! But when I sign up, you don't give me. Why you are Kidding me?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will get it once your account tops up automatically, Deyong.
I have setup Pre-authorized Payments this morning, and call Koodo to verify the 10% promotion. And I was told that the email I received regarding Promotion was sent by mistake. That is why I ask. Thanks a lot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Deyong Zhao wrote:

I have setup Pre-authorized Payments this morning, and call Koodo to verify the 10% promotion. ...

Are you saying you are on a monthly plan, Deyong? In that case I guess you did get the email by mistake... sorry I assumed you were on prepaid.
Deyong Zhao wrote:

I have setup Pre-authorized Payments this morning, and call Koodo to verify the 10% promotion. ...

Koodo should know I am on monthly plan..., and i received the email.
Userlevel 6
Deyong Zhao wrote:

That email was sent by mistake. They did send a follow up email to apologize. Did you not get it?
Deyong Zhao wrote:

No I did not get it.
Userlevel 6
Deyong Zhao wrote:

Hmmm....that's strange. I did. Maybe it went into your junk box.
Then Can you please help me to delete my registered credit card, I setup it because Koodo's mislead, and I can't delete it myself online. Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Deyong Zhao wrote:

Then Can you please help me to delete my registered credit card, I setup it because Koodo's misle...

You have to call Koodo to remove it