Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why wont Koodo talk to me? I have tried to call this company 5 times now, not being able to get through. Not impressed.

I just want to talk (on the phone) to a rep. Period.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
From your phone dial *611 ...slect your language and press 0...you can even have the system call you back if you don't want to wait.

The wait time right now is about 8 minutes. Edit: while you're waiting tell me what you are calling about. Maybe we (the Community) can help.
I have waited for up to an hour already multiple times,I'm starting to think this company is unprofessional and not worth my time.

Userlevel 7
Joe Mick wrote:

I have waited for up to an hour already multiple times,I'm starting to think this company is unpr...

I'm willing to try and help if you're willing to tell me what's happening.
Joe Mick wrote:

I have waited for up to an hour already multiple times,I'm starting to think this company is unpr...

it is a legal issue
Userlevel 7
Joe Mick wrote:

Okay understood.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Joe Mick wrote:

Joseph, couldn't find an account under your name otherwise I would have called you. Please send us an email and someone will definitely get in touch. 
Userlevel 7
Joe Mick wrote:

Here's the email link, make sure you choose social media so that the reps can find you. https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus