Koodo Community
Question

Why was my service resumed after cancellation without my knowledge?

So a couple of months ago I got a nasty phone all from a rep yelling and barking at me that I was in collections. I checked my online credit score and noticed I was a late payment, not in collections. The CSR was berating me verbally I decided to ensure that he state I was in collections. After such I instantly cancelled my service and account with Koodo. However today I have a warning that I am in debt to Koodo for now an crazy sum! They have turned back on the service and been billing me while not even using the service. _amazing_ business practice. That is called theft and or fraud Sirs.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
What did it say in your selfservice? can you see your bill there? Are you sure if your phone was suspended in the 1st place?

If you canceled, how did you do it? Did you receive your final bill and pay it?
I explicitly shit down my service and you couldn’t even call 611. Now all of the sudden it’s re-enstated.
Completely fubar.
This is a trash company with trash employees doing trash things to their customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is the customer forum, we (customers like you) dont have access to your account. Unless you told us what happened we don't know.

You could make claims and you need evidence to back you up. Otherwise, your post would go nowhere.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
@Coquitlam-donny - You're correct, the line should have been cancelled when you last spoke with us on October 29th. I would like to confirm that your line is officially cancelled and your balance was adjusted to what it should have been on October 29th.

Your updated balance should be available on Self Serve shortly 🙂
You know that doesn’t change this ridiculous charges you’ve trumped up on my credit report. How do you expect to do this kind of activity to Canadians without being punished for your illegal activities.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Feel free to send us a private message on Facebook (https://m.me/Koodo) referencing this thread, so that we could go through your payment history with you in private 🙂