Koodo Community
Solved

Why was my account suspended?

• 30 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Took my family on a cruise in April. My daughter couldn't go without talking to her boyfriend everyday and unknowingly racked up a $2800 bill. Tried to make payment arrangement right away because I knew I couldn't pay it all off right away. Was told I couldn't make payment arrangements until my account was in arears. Stupid policy. Have paid most of the bill off with only about $150 carried over to the next bill. Have every intention of paying bill in full as of next due date, on Aug. 5. Now today, a week before my next payment due date I am informed by my upset daughters that all of their phones have been suspended. Why the hell would you do that a week before my next due date. I have paid a massive amount of money to you in an effort to get this cleared, and with only a small amount remaining, you suspend the account. This is ridiculous and I can't wait to get these phone accounts cleared off so I can dump your pathetic service. Is the only way to get these phones usable again by making the next payment? And your website sucks!!
icon

Best answer by Chris Koodo 30 July 2019, 16:55

@Brokecat - It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I'm glad we were able to come up with a solution to get your phones back up and running. 🙂
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately we cannot do much about billing here. I can only guess because it's not been paid since April. I've flagged this for a rep to look into if there really cannot be any repayment options until your account is fully paid up. That doesn't sound right.
Regular, and quite large payments have been made since April. We didn't receive the massive bill until June and have worked very hard to clear it up as quickly as possible. As I said the was only about $150 remaining unpaid from my last bill. After paying off almost $3000 of an insane bill they cut off service for $150. Great service.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey @Brokecat - I would love to look over your options with you. I just tried calling you but didn't realize you were in Alberta. I'll try calling back in about an hour 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
@Brokecat - It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I'm glad we were able to come up with a solution to get your phones back up and running. 🙂