Koodo Community
Question

Why is there TWO tab charges on my E-Bill

• 9 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hey, I just checked my e-bill and noticed that there are TWO tab charges. I did not setup for any additional charges.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

For a 13GB plan, why do you have an Additional data of  $7/100MB SFD?  Was that additional data applied to the $60/13GB plan or is it an additional data for a 2nd line?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @Jaycee Jellyfish - from what I’m seeing, you purchased your new phone on Sept. 9, which was a few days after your bill cycle restarted (your cycle resets on the 6th of every month).

The charges on the bill covers what would have been your Tab charge for Sept, as well as your Oct Tab charge. Keep in mind that the tab is paid off over 24 monthly payments, so the overall repayment will be balanced accordingly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

For a 13GB plan, why do you have an Additional data of  $7/100MB SFD?  Was that additional data applied to the $60/13GB plan or is it an additional data for a 2nd line?

Additional data of  $7/100MB is the rate for pay per use charge.

Once you hit your limit - 13gb for him/her - their data will paused. Then you have options to add data ( top up) with pay per use rate, bucket of 300 mb or 1gb