Koodo Community

Community

why is so difficult to find a Koodo customer service phone?

I am trying to solve a problem but I can't talk by phone because I can't find any koodo customer service phone to call! The bill doesn't have this information either the website!!!

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Magáli de Araujo, they're pushing an online customer service model which is why they don't push out a phone number anymore.
You can send Koodo a private message to their FB page or Twitter account where they can verify your account and further assist you on the matter at hand We may be able to assist you here though if you want to try an explain your issue more.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi, 611 is the number to call carrier for almost all carriers in Canada. You could try it
Other communication tools are facebook, tweeter or here. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I hope Koodo maintain actual customer service agents, that is one of the differences between Koodo and Public Mobile. Dialing 611 from the handset from tier 2 carrier (fido, virgin, koodo) has been the standard for years.

Some people prefer talking to someone personally rather than writing in a public forum.
Userlevel 7
Dinh wrote:

I hope Koodo maintain actual customer service agents, that is one of the differences between Kood...

They do have reps but the wait time is ridiculously long. You're way better off to send a message and try to get your issue resolved online... Or here
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

I hope Koodo maintain actual customer service agents, that is one of the differences between Kood...

It depended on the time of the call. I called Koodo 3 times in the past 20 days, longest waiting time is 20minutes. Shortest one is 5min (or less). People had bad experiences properly because they  picked the bad time to call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

@ Magali, we are predominantly a self serve brand, so we set up lots of tools online pour customers can have access to. This forum is a great example of that. Lots of people have very similar questions so rather waiting on the phone, you can just come here and find it. If not you can certainly ask and get an answer or direction quickly. I see you logged into your online account a few days back. Is it a question that we maybe able to help with here?  
Dinh wrote:

My son is trying to fix his phone and get a loaner phone till his is fixed. But I have to call to verify that he is on the same account. I have been calling *611 for over an hour and another hour trying to figure out the Koodo's Virtual Assistant. Getting quite frustrated. What happen to just talking to a person? Where do I from here?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

Customer service is closed now and will open again in the morning Hours of operation (local time): AB, BC, MB, ON, QC, and SK Monday − Friday: 9 am - 9 pm (local time) Saturday & Sunday: 9 am - 7 pm (local time) Atlantic Monday − Friday: 10 am - 10 pm (local time) Saturday & Sunday: 10 am - 8 pm (local time
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

Did you set up a call back via the assistant Angela? That is the best “non wait on hold” approach. We will call you at the best time for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

Some places in Canada are not 9pm yet
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What problems are you encountering?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can find the number here: http://bfy.tw/9K9T