Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why is my bill more than it should be

i would like to know y my bill is suppose to be 60 a month unlimited everything with 2 gigs of data and I only used about 282 mb data and my bill is now 141.00

12 replies

Why have you not looked at each of the bill pages to review them? Since, ya know, we can't see your bill?
Userlevel 7
If this is your first bill, some of it is proration, but 141 sounds way too high. The other possibility is if you didn't pay your last bill on time, then 141 sounds more reasonable for 2 months of usage. I would log into your Self Serve (if you've registered) and go to Billing. Check page 3 to see if anything was out of the ordinary (overages, etc.)
Userlevel 6
Koodo, the proration bits [i]really need to be added to the homepage just about.... now! There are daily posts about this. Not that we don't like helping, but this one topic really makes us feel like parakeets...
Userlevel 1
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Koodo, the proration bits [i]really need to be added to the homepage just about.... now! The...

I agree in part, but what also needs to be added is telling the customers to LOOK at the bill before asking why it's that amount. 99% of the time the answers are right on the bill details. I do feel like a parakeet having to repeat the same thing over and over when I see people post about "why is my bill this amount?" "Did you look at the details?" ..."No" really??

Koodo, the proration bits [i]really need to be added to the homepage just about.... now! The...

MY number 1 pet peeve right there. Starfox nailed it.
Userlevel 6

Agree with you guys!
Userlevel 1
In English: http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill En français: http://aide.koodomobile.com/pour-gerer-ma-facture
Userlevel 6
A link to this needs to be added prominently to Koodo's homepage. We all know people don't search, they just ask, so it needs to be spoon fed as an hyperlink large enough that it can't be missed.
Userlevel 4
Font size 40 or higher
Userlevel 6
in Comic Sans MS............ ............ ............ ............. right?
Userlevel 4
ALWAYS Comic Sans. That's the aggressive approach
Userlevel 6
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! 😃