Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why I didnt received my bill before my due date?

I was waiting for my bill to come in my e-mail, like every month and it was not coming so I went on the site in relies my bill was due for 2 days ago... why I didn't receive my bill in my e-mail like usual??

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Bills are never sent directly to email. The notification of the bill is sent there. What I can suggest is to log into your Self Serve and verify the email address is correct in Self Serve.
It's been about 3 years that I'm receiving my bill in my e-mail every month.... maybe you call it a notification cause its not detail, but i got the amount and the date I got to pay it and this month I did not received nothing and I just look on the self serve to see that I was late on my payment... because I did not get my bill or notification... why??
Userlevel 4
Caroline Lehoux wrote:

It's been about 3 years that I'm receiving my bill in my e-mail every month.... maybe you call it...

Have you logged into Self Serve to confirm the email address is correct? If you have been receiving the bill summary via email for 3 years, the bill date should be known as well. Given that fact, whatever the bill date is, wait about 2 - 3 business days then log into Self Serve. It is always good to look at the details of the bill to ensure that there are no errors in the bill.
Caroline Lehoux wrote:

It's been about 3 years that I'm receiving my bill in my e-mail every month.... maybe you call it...

yes I just did... Yes normally the due date would of been the 28 of November, tomorrow, so not having received my monthly e-mail, I logged in to Self Serve and see that my bill was due the 26 of November. Anyway thank you all for your reply... Now I know not to count on there e-mail, and I'm not going on self serve every day I don't have time for this so I'll just go back to paper bills... good old fashion, never a problem with that. thank you
Userlevel 6
Caroline Lehoux wrote:

I'm pretty sure they had a glitch with some of the notifications they were sending out. I didn't get the email either, but got the text. Maybe that is the best for you as well, sign up for both. 🙂
Caroline Lehoux wrote:

maybe I'll try that thank you
Userlevel 3
Regardless you can't rely solely on a text message or e-mail notification. We only send the ammount and bill date. As stated above you can always at your convinience log into self serve as much or little as you want to check.This would include checking your detailed bill online for free. So I would suggest you do this more frequently to prevent being late on your bill. Oh and in conclusion we do offer preauthorized payments for credit card and banking so you'll never be late. Have a good day! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/bill_email_notification_stopped?utm_content=reply_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=reply_notification#reply_13362796 It has also been flagged to Koodo and they are looking into it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Happened to me too. If interests have been added you can give them a call and they'll credit it. That's what the rep told me!
Userlevel 3
Robert wrote:

Happened to me too. If interests have been added you can give them a call and they'll credit it. ...

Reps aren't supposed to credit late payment fees. Like any bill they have a due date for a reason. Doesn't matter if its a cable bill,hydro bill,Water bill etc. Do they send you notifications when your bill is due?Do they charge you late payment fees if you were late?would they waive it?Absolutely NOT! There's no justification why any rep should credit late payment fees unless the subscriber had issues making payment.
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

Happened to me too. If interests have been added you can give them a call and they'll credit it. ...

There is a difference between not sending notifications at all vs. receiving them for months and then for some system glitch reason not getting it at all.
Thank you all for your answer it was helpful