Koodo Community
Solved

Why has my remaining top up disappeared ?

• 20 August 2020
  • 5 replies

I ran out of data on my monthly plan, so I bought an additional 1 GB for $30. When I reached the date where my normal data was unfreezed I still had 150MB left from the top up.  But it just was confiscated by Koodo. I paid for that but Koodo just takes it away??? Is that right??

icon

Best answer by Goran 20 August 2020, 21:13

I presume that you're postpaid. Data does not roll over to the next billing cycle.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I presume that you're postpaid. Data does not roll over to the next billing cycle.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

$30 for 1GB sound like prepaid top up…

Can you check your usage through self serve?  Is there anything unusual?

I was on a 3GB plan. When I had used 90% I got an automated message saying I could add 1GB for 30$. Very, very expensive, but I had had have it. I was working remotely using my hone as a hotspot. If you know a better way to work remotely where I only need extra Gigs from time to time, I am all ears. I even considered satellite, but that is way too expensive 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was on a 3GB plan. When I had used 90% I got an automated message saying I could add 1GB for 30$. Very, very expensive, but I had had have it. I was working remotely using my hone as a hotspot. If you know a better way to work remotely where I only need extra Gigs from time to time, I am all ears. I even considered satellite, but that is way too expensive 

If you're indeed on a monthly plan which it sounds like by this message, like Goran said it doesn't rollover. It goes away at the end of your billing cycle.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What plan do you have? How much?

And, 1GB of data top-up is  $22 unless they raised fee again.