Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why do i see something called tier 12 oveage on my account?

My daughter maxed her data and there is something called tier 12 . there seems to be a charge for almost $130
icon

Best answer by Mathieu 13 May 2015, 02:01

Hi Andy, I believe a Tier 12 overage refers to a overage of the data on your account. What happens with the data when you go over is that it is split into tiers, the first tier costs X dollars more, the second tier costs Y dollars more, etc. It appears as tho your daughter racked up to tier 12 and did not be careful at all with the way she used data. In the future, if you have an android phone you can set a data limit so it blocks all data once your set limit is passed.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Andy, I believe a Tier 12 overage refers to a overage of the data on your account. What happens with the data when you go over is that it is split into tiers, the first tier costs X dollars more, the second tier costs Y dollars more, etc. It appears as tho your daughter racked up to tier 12 and did not be careful at all with the way she used data. In the future, if you have an android phone you can set a data limit so it blocks all data once your set limit is passed.