Koodo Community
Solved

Why do i need to pay 10$ for setting up my self serve?

• 19 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I ordered 2 new phone number using webstore. I set up the self serve with the first number for self serve no problem. Come to the second phone number when i try to link the account to my self serve, it prompted me to contact reps using call back feature. when i’m on the phone with rep they want to charge me 10$ to link the second phone number to my self serve. Mean while the Rep @Koodo facebook ensure me that’s free of charge. so i call rep the second time and they advice me to cancel the service and order a new number. It’s ridiculous and money gouging for a new customer. Seem to me that i just got a bad lemon. Dont know if i should cancel the 2 lines together and move on.

icon

Best answer by Goran 19 February 2021, 06:04

Well you should only be charged for something that you can do yourself, as per how Koodo does things. When it tells you to contact a rep, you should not be charged. I have no idea why you were advised as such. I’d try with Facebook again explaining what happened and that you want to have it done.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi!

Was your request taken care of? 

Will try facebook again tomorrow as they are closed now. Thank for helping

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well you should only be charged for something that you can do yourself, as per how Koodo does things. When it tells you to contact a rep, you should not be charged. I have no idea why you were advised as such. I’d try with Facebook again explaining what happened and that you want to have it done.