Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why did i receive two bills this month?

I received my e-bill on Dec 12th and then i received another e-bill today Dec 16th. The first e-bill was my regular bill i receive every month but todays bill was for Dec 10-13th and it was my full bill amount so i was basically charged twice this month. One anount is due by Jan 4th and the other by Jan 9th. I have called but have been on hold for forever so i though i would ask here before trying to get through again.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are both pdf ebills for the same account/lines?

Are you looking at your full detailed pdf ebill?
Yes both bills are for the same account/lines. I jave looked at both pdf ebills and the one i received today shows a balance forward for the amount owing from my bill for Nov 10-Dec 9. So i am being charged twice for my bill this month!
First bill is dated Nov 10th- dec 9th and the second bill is dated Dec 10th-13 and i was charged for a full month on that 3 day bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
crystal wrote:

First bill is dated Nov 10th- dec 9th and the second bill is dated Dec 10th-13 and i was charged ...

Did you change your plan or phone on or about December 10?
crystal wrote:

First bill is dated Nov 10th- dec 9th and the second bill is dated Dec 10th-13 and i was charged ...

No, we haven't changed our plans since we signed up with koodo two years ago.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
crystal wrote:

Whats your billing cycle normally?

Does your phone service still work?
Userlevel 5
Hi crystal, can I ask that you send us a private message on Facebook with the account number in question so that we can look into this for you? Thanks!